After being a tent camper for years and years, I recently purchased a teardrop camper. I bought it mainly for security and safety while traveling. I hope to join some communities of women campers to make more friends and connections.

I am a reader and a writer; a momma and a grandma; a sister and a daughter. I have been a teacher and librarian for over 25 years. I used to blog here for new teachers, but now I have changed to blogging about my travels, and just for fun.

I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures!











Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Be Inspired Today




I just HAD to share this short video with you today because of my "risky business" post the other day. Watch it all the way through (even though you find out at the end it was created for a specific staff) on your largest screen.

If you've had a bad day, week, month, semester, or year, pat yourself on the back and relax...spring break is almost here!

No comments:

Post a Comment