After being a tent camper for years and years, I recently purchased a teardrop camper. I bought it mainly for security and safety while traveling. I hope to join some communities of women campers to make more friends and connections.

I am a reader and a writer; a momma and a grandma; a sister and a daughter. I have been a teacher and librarian for over 25 years. I used to blog here for new teachers, but now I have changed to blogging about my travels, and just for fun.

I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures!











Friday, April 1, 2011

Technology Resources - Teachers' Domain

"Teachers' Domain is a free digital media service for educational use from public broadcasting and its partners. You’ll find thousands of media resources, support materials, and tools for classroom lessons, individualized learning programs, and teacher professional learning communities".


Register on the website for brilliant resources to integrate with your curriculum, or view for your own use. You can also browse Teachers' Domain resources by your individual state educational frameworks, national standards, or by Common Core State Standards.

The website features videos from Frontline and Nova, along with other PBS educational media.

Two thumbs UP!


No comments:

Post a Comment