After being a tent camper for years and years, I recently purchased a teardrop camper. I bought it mainly for security and safety while traveling. I hope to join some communities of women campers to make more friends and connections.

I am a reader and a writer; a momma and a grandma; a sister and a daughter. I have been a teacher and librarian for over 25 years. I used to blog here for new teachers, but now I have changed to blogging about my travels, and just for fun.

I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures!











Wednesday, December 15, 2010

NEW JOB!

I'm so excited to begin a new journey - working on the college level. I'm already noticing many differences between teaching in an elementary school and working at a college. Some things never change, though. You still need to know where the bathroom is, where you can get supplies, and how to make new friends. I hope I will be able to be a touch point for beginning teachers starting out on their own new journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment