After being a tent camper for years and years, I recently purchased a teardrop camper. I bought it mainly for security and safety while traveling. I hope to join some communities of women campers to make more friends and connections.

I am a reader and a writer; a momma and a grandma; a sister and a daughter. I have been a teacher and librarian for over 25 years. I used to blog here for new teachers, but now I have changed to blogging about my travels, and just for fun.

I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures!











Monday, May 9, 2011

Using Technology in the Classroom - Edutopia

Edutopia bloggers and writers made short videos to talk about how to use new media in the classroom. They discuss using different tools such as a GPS device, YouTube, wikis, Twitter, and the Wii gaming system. How do you think you could apply any of them to your own classroom?




No comments:

Post a Comment