After being a tent camper for years and years, I recently purchased a teardrop camper. I bought it mainly for security and safety while traveling. I hope to join some communities of women campers to make more friends and connections.

I am a reader and a writer; a momma and a grandma; a sister and a daughter. I have been a teacher and librarian for over 25 years. I used to blog here for new teachers, but now I have changed to blogging about my travels, and just for fun.

I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures!











Friday, May 13, 2011

Bullying and Cyberbullying

I came across this interactive storyboard describing cyberbullying and possible consequences. I think it is appropriate for grades 4-12. The stories are accompanied by statistics, poll questions and results, and tips to help children talk to adults when they are threatened or hurt by cyberbullies. Many of the suggestions made on the site to combat cyberbullying can be equally useful in combatting any type of bullying that children might face.

Have you had any instances of bullying or cyberbullying in your school? What happened, or what should have happened as a result of the bullying?

No comments:

Post a Comment