After being a tent camper for years and years, I recently purchased a teardrop camper. I bought it mainly for security and safety while traveling. I hope to join some communities of women campers to make more friends and connections.

I am a reader and a writer; a momma and a grandma; a sister and a daughter. I have been a teacher and librarian for over 25 years. I used to blog here for new teachers, but now I have changed to blogging about my travels, and just for fun.

I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures!











Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Do you need a hug?

I saw this video on one of the blogs I follow and it just made my week! I hope you get something from it. Would you have hugged the bear? What if you were inside the costume?



From: http://web20classroom.blogspot.com/2011/06/making-connections.html

No comments:

Post a Comment