After being a tent camper for years and years, I recently purchased a teardrop camper. I bought it mainly for security and safety while traveling. I hope to join some communities of women campers to make more friends and connections.

I am a reader and a writer; a momma and a grandma; a sister and a daughter. I have been a teacher and librarian for over 25 years. I used to blog here for new teachers, but now I have changed to blogging about my travels, and just for fun.

I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures!











Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Brand-New Everything!

I'm starting out a brand-new job in a brand-new library in a brand-new school this brand-new school year. At least I'm not a brand-new teacher! I think that would be too much to take all at once. I'm so excited to be a new member of the faculty for Central Oak Elementary School in the Crooked Oak Public School District.


 I'm meeting a lot of new people - parents, students, and co-workers, too. I am so blessed to have a job and am grateful for the chance to teach and learn with new faces. I'm still moving in and learning where things are, so it is a bit slow going right now. The new teachers report tomorrow and inservice for everybody begins on Friday. I can't wait for a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment