After being a tent camper for years and years, I recently purchased a teardrop camper. I bought it mainly for security and safety while traveling. I hope to join some communities of women campers to make more friends and connections.

I am a reader and a writer; a momma and a grandma; a sister and a daughter. I have been a teacher and librarian for over 25 years. I used to blog here for new teachers, but now I have changed to blogging about my travels, and just for fun.

I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures!











Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Truth Tuesday - You can do it!


The time between Spring Break and summer vacation is extremely short and it will absolutely fly by. You may be doubting yourself, your practice, and your students. Testing is coming up, spring fever is in the air, boys and girls start falling in love, and you are exhausted from the stupid time change.

Here is a cool video just for you. Show it to your kids before testing as a type of inspiration. The truth for today is you can do it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment