After being a tent camper for years and years, I recently purchased a teardrop camper. I bought it mainly for security and safety while traveling. I hope to join some communities of women campers to make more friends and connections.

I am a reader and a writer; a momma and a grandma; a sister and a daughter. I have been a teacher and librarian for over 25 years. I used to blog here for new teachers, but now I have changed to blogging about my travels, and just for fun.

I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures!











Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Central Oak Elementary School

Here's a great picture of our library facility. We have lots of great natural light coming through the large windows on the east wall and brand new furniture for students to use!
Through the window, you can see one of our school's computer labs. When it is available, classes in the library use that lab to learn how to safely surf the web and use the library's Destiny Search Engine.

Come by and visit us sometime!

No comments:

Post a Comment