After being a tent camper for years and years, I recently purchased a teardrop camper. I bought it mainly for security and safety while traveling. I hope to join some communities of women campers to make more friends and connections.

I am a reader and a writer; a momma and a grandma; a sister and a daughter. I have been a teacher and librarian for over 25 years. I used to blog here for new teachers, but now I have changed to blogging about my travels, and just for fun.

I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures!











Wednesday, December 7, 2011

COE Celebrates Rescue Pets

Lucky
 A teacher at our school, Ms. S is asking students and staff at COE to donate items and $ to the Central OK Humane Society. I decided that it would be fun to have all the teachers write a little story about their pets, especially if they were rescue pets. Here are Lucky and Pete, two dogs who were rescued and given new, happy homes. We have a whole wall of stories and pictures of animals who were rescued by members of our faculty and staff. What lucky animals!
Pete

No comments:

Post a Comment