After being a tent camper for years and years, I recently purchased a teardrop camper. I bought it mainly for security and safety while traveling. I hope to join some communities of women campers to make more friends and connections.

I am a reader and a writer; a momma and a grandma; a sister and a daughter. I have been a teacher and librarian for over 25 years. I used to blog here for new teachers, but now I have changed to blogging about my travels, and just for fun.

I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures!











Sunday, July 10, 2016

Medicine Bow National Forest

West of Laramie is where the mountains really make you gasp! I had to gear down for a few places where the highway was steep. I reserved a space at the Ryan Park campground, and it happened to be on the far side of the Medicine Bow National Forest.


Driving through Medicine Bow was a breathtaking journey through the pines and aspens. I stopped at the summit and took some pictures.

Bad Kitty is glad we made it over the pass! It was really cold!

Look at all that snow! Several people had to take a look at Franklin while we were here.

Snow was on both sides of the highway and looked like it had just been scraped on the entrance to Sugarloaf Ski Resort!

No comments:

Post a Comment